Always a new adventure
• Create and name your party from different classes, each with their own starting elements, skills and personalities, to make every trip to Oregon unique.
• Overcome hundreds of random events where your choices affect the fates of your travelers and are influenced by their skills and unique traits.
• Remember to take care of your party, wagon and oxen, or they will fall victim to the trail.
• Take part in 14 playable journeys.
• Experience 6 quests inspired by historical events.
• Monitor the health, morale, stamina and hygiene of your party members.
• Manage your inventory to put everything you can into the wagon.
• Maintain your railcar to avoid breakdowns and loss of inventory due to deterioration or spillage.
• Discover real people and places in your interactive journal.
• Collect and discover the many interesting animals you will see on the trail.
• Catch over 60 species of fish in the new fishing mini-game.
• Get over 130 achievements.
True to the original
• Hunting and rafting make a long-awaited return, with faithful gameplay and all-new visuals.
• Dysentery, fording, broken legs and many other classic events and dangers await!
Striking artistic direction and score
• A wonderful mix of charming pixel art characters, 3D environments and cutting edge lighting and visual effects creates a unique visual style that is both nostalgic and contemporary.
• A completely original soundtrack of alternative country inspired music combined with 8-bit style sound effects.
• For the first time, the game features Native American playable characters and stories, celebrating the history and cultures of the people who first lived on this land and still live there today.
• Extensive research and several academic consultants have been involved in the production of this game to ensure the accuracy and respectful representation of all peoples represented in the game.
Officially Licensed and Supported
• The Oregon Trail ™ is an officially licensed game from HarperCollins Productions, which supported the evolution of The Oregon Trail ™ to be faithful to the original, but with updated gameplay and visuals.
• Inducted into the Video Game Hall of Fame in 2016.
Visit our official site at http://theOregonTrail-game.com
For help, visit http://www.gameloft.com/theoregontrail/support
Don’t forget to follow us on social networks:
Terms of Service: https://www.gameloft.com/theoregontrail/terms-of-use
End User License Agreement: https://www.gameloft.com/theoregontrail/eula