The gaming industry has seen tremendous growth, with revenues reaching $ 180.1 billion in 2021, an increase of 10.9% over 2017 and 2018. With such huge revenues, it makes sense to s venture into the industry and get a piece of the pie. If you’ve run out of ideas, these nine ideas should give you the inspiration you need to get started.
Mobile sports games
Sports and games should be at the top of everyone’s list, especially if you love sports yourself. According to research, the online gambling industry in India will reach a compound annual income to reach $ 2.8 billion by 2022. This is an increase from the $ 1.1 billion recorded in 2019. The growth is largely attributed to mobile phones and free online casino games where you win real money no deposit in India. Here are some sports ideas you can incorporate:
- Locust – cricket is one of the most popular games in India, if not the most popular. Without a doubt, cricket fans want to cheer on and play with their favorite teams. The best way to capture this market is to allow players to develop real avatars and interact with their favorite teams.
- Soccer – although football is not as popular as cricket, it remains one of the favorites of most people around the world. So it makes sense to create a soccer game and allow the growing Indian market to play and interact with teams and players. For starters including free online casino games where players earn real money no deposit in India so you can grab the market.
- Golf games – For a long time, golf was considered a game of the rich. While this is true, you can give people the opportunity to have a taste of the game by making a mobile game around it. Additionally, if you like the game, you can let people predict how the games will end up for a chance to support their favorite players and earn some cash in the process.
Since the introduction of online games, there are doubts as to whether people still play card games, especially after the arrival of exciting new games. However, despite all the glitz of the new games, card games remain at the heart of casino games. Since they are still as marketable as ever, it makes sense to create more decks of cards. Some of the most popular are:
- Poker – by default, it is the most popular card game of all game scenes. You can offer coins and virtual deals, so people don’t have to spend real money playing. In this way, you provide a good gaming experience at no cost.
- Blackjack – Blackjack is another favorite for many online players. It is slowly gaining the attention of game developers and attracting a huge market. Make sure people have a way to sit and wait for the tables they want to play at. You can also create an infinite blackjack game where people can pay to avoid waiting tables.
- Baccarat – Baccarat may not be getting the praise it deserves, but it is gaining ground to become a very famous casino card game. The appeal is that you are not betting against the house but are betting either on a player or on the bank. Although the rules are somewhat complicated for most people, the game is really enjoyable once a player knows how to go about it.
You can never think of a game night without thinking of board games. These are the kind of games that bring people together for fun and laughter. Now transfer that joy to a mobile game and you will have a good following. Some of the popular games you should include are:
- Ludo – many families love ludo because it is engaging. Create a ludo app with a great user interface and one that has deals, so your players keep coming back.
- Snakes and ladder – it’s another game night favorite when it comes to board games. As an online game, you should allow people to invite their friends to play together even when they are miles away from each other. Make it enjoyable by allowing the player to challenge a random stranger online and even create teams online. The possibilities are limitless.
- Chess – no board game list would be complete without adding the all-time favorite, chess. The more you play, the better you become and the more strategies you learn. Creating a way for your players to get tips from the software whenever they get stuck is an easy way to help them learn and improve their game.
With the increased use of technology, online games will continue to gain in popularity. If you really want to get a piece of that pie, these games will point you in the right direction.
Read also: Netflix announces 5 mobile games, including a couple based on Stranger Things
Read also: BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA Reaches 50 Million Downloads, Game Maker Krafton Thanks Fans