“It’s pretty glorious. I love The Monster’s Expedition. I fell for it hard enough.
“[A Monster’s Expedition] never forces you to answer, and that is its greatest strength. If you get stuck, just head in another direction.
“It’s a warm and cozy puzzle game with puzzles that will soothe your synapses rather than frying them”
As you grow trees to create trails, you’ll explore hundreds of islands near and far to learn about the history of “mankind.”
Immerse yourself in human culture with the all new exhibits at the “Human Englandland” excavation site, each accompanied by expert opinions *!
* Insights is not a legally binding term and may or may not include vain speculation, rumors, and hearsay.
– Adorable open world puzzle game from the makers of A Good Snowman is Hard to Build and Cosmic Express
– Simple but deep mechanics full of possibilities to discover
– Hundreds of islands to visit – some right in front of you, others off the beaten track for real puzzle lovers
– Learn about mythical humans from the perspective of curious monsters