Place your phone in the light to talk to Theseus, or in the shade to talk to Asterion. But be careful, the more you help one of them, the more the other gets lost. Help them make the right decisions in the face of many different dangers, uncover the secrets of the labyrinth and maybe manage to free them.
Their fate is now in your hands. Will your cunning, wisdom, persistence and skill be enough to help you make the right choices?
• Play the first chapter for free (about 1 hour of play)
• Unlock the full game with an in-app purchase
• New gameplay based on your phone’s light sensor
• A contemporary adaptation of the myth of the Minotaur and the labyrinth
• Actions that directly influence the way the story unfolds
• An immersive story full of twists and turns with 8 alternate endings
• A rich universe with 5 chapters and 10 mazes to explore
• A dark and bewitching atmosphere
Note: Unmaze uses your phone’s front camera to tailor the experience to your light environment, including character change during gameplay. The goal is only to analyze your light environment, no data will be saved. The game cannot run without your permission to use the camera.
An interactive fable by Frédéric Jamain and Nicolas Pelloile-Oudart,
written with Thomas Cadène, the author of the comics Summer, Fluid, Alt-Life …
and illustrated by Florent Fortin.
Produced by UPIAN, HIVER PROD, edited and co-produced by ARTE, the European television and digital culture channel. With the support of the CNC, MEDIA EUROPE CREATIVE, ILE-DE-FRANCE REGION, LA PROCIREP.