“Friday the 13th: The Game” is available for free from the Amuse Tech website, offering the full version of the game and giving audiences the satisfaction of playing the role of favorite hockey mask slasher, Jason Voorhees, at Camp Crystal. Lake. Halloween 2020 is full of surprises, and this title is perhaps the best game to match the spooky season and terrorize as a masked slasher.
Ill Fonic and Gun Media’s hit slasher horror genre game, Friday the 13th: The Game, is now available for the public to download and play this Halloween season. The game adaptation of the hit ’80s slasher movie of the same name takes players back to the origins of Camp Crystal Lake.
The game features different modes which will allow players to survive the game as advisers or become one with evil, hunting down and hunting campers as they hide from the notorious killer, Jason Voorhees. It’s a nostalgic homage to favorite 1980s movie and slasher character Jason, which comes with a variety of costumes to choose from.
Developer IllFonic released the game with publisher Gun Media in 2017 for PC, Steam, Xbox, and PS4 platforms. Later, the game was made available on new consoles such as the portable Nintendo Switch. “Friday the 13th: The Game” Steam rating is 7 out of 10 stars, a decent grade for a slasher horror with niche fans.
Read also: Private movie theaters: here’s how to book and watch theatrical releases of the latest movies
‘Friday the 13th’: How to download
According to Amuse technology, “Friday the 13th: The Game” is available for download via a dedicated torrents magnetic link file such as uTorrent or BitTorrent. The 2017 slasher game is available for free download from its website, offering the full version with a user-friendly installation process.
- Click on the link to be redirected to the magnetic link page. The download page will display “Friday the 13th: Game EULA”.
- Choose from the list of mirrors to download the game. People can choose a browser and torrent download. Click on the magnetic link and add it to your torrent client.
- Once the download is complete, use a RAR file extractor (e.g. WinRAR) to extract the game files and reveal the application.
- Install the app and choose your destination folder.
- Launch the game and play freely.
‘Friday the 13th’: PC configuration required
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3240 (2 * 3400), AMD Athlon X4 860K (4 * 3700)
- Graphic: GeForce GTX 750 Ti (2048 MB), Radeon R9 270X (2048 MB)
- RAM: 6144 MB of RAM (at least 6 GB of RAM)
- Storage room: 4 GB of available space
“Friday the 13th”: plot and gameplay
“Friday the 13th: The Game” is based on the blockbuster 1980s slasher film of the same title, starring Jason Voorhees, a “mythical” creature in the notorious hockey mask, who haunts the grounds of Camp Crystal Lake where he lives. drowned and died. Play as advisers to fight, kill and escape Jason before the time runs out, using the various weapons scattered around the map.
Playing as Jason allows one to participate in a carnage to hunt and kill Campers using any tactics or weapon available. Time-limited skills are also available, such as immunity, teleportation, and “feel” prey.
Associated article: Top 10 Highest Steam Game Sales in October: Indie Game “Phasmophobia” Now topped “Cyberpunk 2077” and “Among Us”
This article is the property of Tech Times
Written by Isaiah Alonzo
2021 TECHTIMES.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.