If you were to ask me if you should try The Last Train for yourself I would say absolutely. The last train is a game that you must try for yourself. The story is gripping, the storytelling is excellent, and the graphics and music are top notch.
Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime !!
The Last Train is a survival adventure game in which you play as one of the last surviving train drivers in post WWII America. The game is set in the alternate story, after the Hiroshima and Nagasaki attacks. In this moving journey, the story explores how war affects ordinary citizens who want to go about their daily lives, not just the brave soldiers who fight at the front lines.
As a train driver, you are responsible for traveling the country to help as many people as possible. Will you help the remaining survivors to reunite with their families, will you help the terminally ill, or will you be greedy and make the most of the dire situation by racking up all the supplies you get from them? All the decisions you make will shape the story and affect the world around you.
The game was designed from the ground up to use all of the unique iOS features. Immerse yourself in the game with the power of the iPhone’s haptic engine. The game has been optimized for iPhones and iPads with the design principles and experience of both devices in mind. If you play the game on iOS 14, experience the true abilities of Game Center, compete against your friends on the leaderboards, challenge them to achieve achievements. These are just a few of the additions we have made for the iOS version of the game. The Definitive Edition contains all of the additional DLCs that were present in the original version of the game.
– Unique survival adventure gameplay
– A captivating storyline that is tailor-made for you based on your decisions
– Explore over 20 different cities in the United States
– Deep Crafting, Cooking and Train improvement systems
– Highly interactive recovery gameplay
– Over 150 unique characters with their own stories and rewards
– Features dark and gloomy art style
– Over 15 cutscenes to immerse you in the game world we have created
– 2 game modes: a story mode and a sandbox mode
– Fat Cat Productions soundtrack
– Male and female voice over
– Compete against your friends in the sandbox mode leaderboard
– GameCenter achievements and rankings
Pay once to enjoy the full last train experience! No ads, no F2P mechanics! All future updates included.
Supported languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
If you have any problem, please contact us at https://www.smashgamestudios.com/contact-us